SAR Televenture IPO holds the status of being registered as an Infrastructure Provider Category-I (IP-I) with the Department of Telecommunication (DOT). This registration empowers the company to engage in various telecommunications-related activities, including:
- Leasing out its built sites, such as Ground-Based Towers (GBT), Roof-Top Towers (RTT), Pole sites, and Out Door Small Cell (ODSC).
- Establishing and maintaining essential telecom infrastructure assets like Dark Fibers, Right of Way, Duct Space, and Towers with the intention of offering them on a lease, rent, or sale basis to telecom service licensees.
In addition to these core services, the company also offers support services, including project management. These services encompass laying duct and optic fiber cables, constructing fundamental transmission and telecom utilities, leasing dark fibers, constructing optical fiber networks, maintaining ducts and optic fibers, and providing turnkey services for optical fiber projects.
The Company has demonstrated substantial progress, with the installation and commissioning of 125, 108, and 140 towers in the years 2020-21, 2021-22, and 2022-23, respectively. This indicates its commitment to expanding and enhancing telecommunication infrastructure in Maharashtra, benefiting various Telecom Network Operators, Broadband Service Operators, and Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
About the Issue
SAR Televenture IPO is a book built issue of Rs 24.75 crores. The issue is entirely a fresh issue of 45 lakh shares.
SAR Televenture IPO opens for subscription on November 1, 2023 and closes on November 3, 2023. The allotment for the SAR Televenture IPO is expected to be finalized on Monday, November 6, 2023. SAR Televenture IPO will list on NSE SME with tentative listing date fixed as Wednesday, November 8, 2023.
SAR Televenture IPO price band is set at ₹52 to ₹55 per share. The minimum lot size for an application is 2000 Shares. The minimum amount of investment required by retail investors is ₹110,000. The minimum lot size investment for HNI is 2 lots (4,000 shares) amounting to ₹220,000.
SAR Televenture IPO Timeline
SAR Televenture IPO opens on November 1, 2023, and closes on November 3, 2023.
|IPO Open Date||Wednesday, November 1, 2023|
|IPO Close Date||Friday, November 3, 2023|
|Basis of Allotment||Monday, November 6, 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||Tuesday, November 7, 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Tuesday, November 7, 2023|
|Listing Date||Wednesday, November 8, 2023|
|Cut-off time for UPI mandate confirmation||5 PM on November 3, 2023|
SAR Televenture IPO Lot Size
Investors can bid for a minimum of 2000 shares and in multiples thereof. The below table depicts the minimum and maximum investment by retail investors and HNI in terms of shares and amount.
SAR Televenture Limited Financials (Rs in Lakhs)
SAR Televenture Limited’s revenue increased by 584.05% and profit after tax (PAT) rose by 10367.92% between the financial year ending with March 31, 2023 and March 31, 2022.
|Period Ended||30 Jun 2023||31 Mar 2023||31 Mar 2022||31 Mar 2021|
|Profit After Tax||192.38||388.36||3.71||-2.71|
|Reserves and Surplus||3,114.40||1,113.42||-11.91||-15.62|
Objects of the Issue:
- Installation of 5G/4G towers.
- Full or part repayment and /or prepayment of certain outstanding secured borrowings (including foreclosure charges, if any) availed by the company.
- Funding the working capital requirements of the company.
- General Corporate Purposes (GCP).
SAR Televenture IPO Registrar
Skyline Financial Services Private Ltd
SAR Televenture Limited
P.No – 346A, 2nd Floor
Udyog Vihar, Phase-4,
Gurugram – 122016
Phone: 0124 – 45133283
SAR Televenture IPO FAQs
What is SAR Televenture IPO?
SAR Televenture IPO is an NSE SME IPO. They are going to raise ₹24.75 Crores via IPO. The issue is priced at ₹52 to ₹55 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on NSE.
When SAR Televenture IPO will open?
The IPO is to open on November 1, 2023 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
What is SAR Televenture IPO Investors Portion?
The investors’ portion for QIB is 50%, NII is 15%, and Retail is 35%.
How to Apply the SAR Televenture IPO through Zerodha?
Steps to apply in SAR Televenture IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘SAR Televenture IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.